Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's Coming--Haunted Richmond, Virginia--Book Tour Too



Coming soon to Schiffer ; Haunted Richmond, Virginia. You'll be able to order it through the publisher, Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Borders and your local independent bookseller.

Blurb: Richmond, Virginia is chock full of ghosts and haunted places. This city names Edgar Allan Poe as its native son, and it is rich in ghostly lore, legends, and tales. Take a tour and be prepared to be taken to a Richmond that most mortals never see!

Coming soon will be a virtual book tour of this book and its author, Pamela K. Kinney.

So far, stops on tour:

July 6, 2007 Christine Norris

If you like host my book tour on your blog, email me at pamelakkinney@comcast.net , and put "haunted richmond Book Tour" in subject line. And if you like to set up a book tour on my blog, by an article, an interview or a review of your book (I do reviews for RomanceDivas.com and reviewed on this blog before) contact me too. Already Christine Norris has set up a book tour on my blog July 13, 2007, so do stop by that day and check it out.

No comments: