Thursday, June 28, 2007

Been Tagged--8 Things About Me

I've Been Tagged!


OK- I've been tagged, and admitted was before, but never did the game.
Here are the rules first:
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 more people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Here are 8 things about me:

1. I do costuming, That means I sew or make costumes and wear them to conventions, etc...

2. Besides writing, I do acting. Haven't in past couple years, but I still would take an acting job idf offered, or do extra work in a film.

3. I worked as Publicity Director for Ravencon , which is held in Richmond, Virginia in April . I started it back in 2006, the first year and still going strong--at least for now. LOL.

4. I am a chocoholic.

5. I love Halloween. it's my fave holiday or time of the year--big Autumn fan too. I even collect Halloween stuff-like ghost and pumpkins.

6. Dragons. I collect anything to do with dragons. Been into dragons since I was 18 and my father brought home from our church's White Elephant Sale, a Chinese dragon statue.

7. I hate housework.

8. Really do believe in ghosts--too many experiences in my life not too.

All right. Done. I am tagging Linda A, Lyons-Bailey, J. H. Bogran, Emily Veinglory, Kay Derwydd, Elizabeth Blue, Terry Spear and Adrianna Dane. Off to let 'em know the great news.

4 comments:

J. H. Bográn said...

Why did you have to tag me!!!! lol
I'll work on it and let you know what habits I can say publicly...

Anonymous said...

Uh, well ... I'm here, but I don't really know anyone else to tag.

:(

--LLB

*waves*

Pamela K. Kinney said...

Linda, same here, at least with blogs, but glad to see you here. :D
And Jose, I bet yours will be a neat tagging. :D

Anonymous said...

Okay, done. Take a look at:
http://jhbogran.blogspot.com

Thanks