Thursday, September 06, 2007

First Review for Haunted Richmond, Virginia is Out!



I got my first review for Haunted Richmond, Virginia! A good one too.

Haunted Richmond Review

We don't usually do non fiction books at FMAM, but keeping with the mystery theme is the book, HAUNTED RICHMOND. HAUNTED RICHMOND takes us on a charming journey through many many haunts in this fair city. From the Governor's mansion to Hawes House to Scotchtown and more, Pamela Kinney takes on a tour not unlike the “Haunts of Richmond” tour. She points out points of interest and how they came to be haunted. I enjoyed my jaunt through the haunted halls and learned a few things along the way. The book is an easy, fats read. For a quick diversion into the “other” world, check out HAUNTED RICHMOND, it's a delightful journey into the supernatural real world. On a scale of 1 to 5, I give it a 4.7.Cynthia Lea Clark, Psy.D.

No comments: