Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Author Appearance at Marscon in Williamsburg, Vrginia This Weekend

 

I'll be at Marscon this upcoming weekend (January 16-18th) at the Fort Magruder Hotel and Conference Center, 6945 Pocahontas Trail, Williamsburg, Virginia, Virginia.

I will have copies of my books if anyone wants to purchase a copy and get it signed. I won't be doing a signing--I didn't get a table in author/artist alley and only the guests of honor only. Just message me, as so many of them, and I will put aside and let you know the price -I take cash and credit cards through my square. http://www.marscon.net/

My schedule:
Friday:
Ghost Hunt-10 pm to midnight-meet me in hotel lobby-bring your camera, digital recorder, whatever you want to use. I have ghost hunting equipment I will be using.
Sunday:
Imagine a Better World Contest-11 am to Noon-General Early's
25 Years of Costuming--1 to 2 pm--Jefferson Davis 1

No comments: