Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Catch Me at Fantasci This Saturday, June 26th--Chesapeake, Virginia


I will be a author guest at Fantasci 2010 this Saturday, June 26th. The free, one-day science fiction, fantasy, horror and paranormal convention will be 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Chesapeake Central Library 298 Cedar Road Chesapeake, Virginia 23322. If you need directions or more informations, you can call the library at 757-410-7100. There'll be panels (I'll be doing two of them--one at Noon and the other at 2:30 p.m.)--http://www.fantasciconvention.com/programs.html . PLus there'll be free giveaways, books for sale (like mine), authors, artists, fan groups and special guest like Dr. Madblood. And all are welcome--including kids.
I will be premiering the print version of my collection of short horror/dark fantasy stories, Spectre Nightmares and Visitations , so a good time to get it and get it signed. So stop by my table to get your copy.

No comments: