Friday, November 12, 2010

FOUR QUESTIONS FRIDAY

Four Questions Friday has some brain teasing trick questions to see if you know the answers to. (I'll post the answers Monday on the blog, but do leave your answers in the comments until Monday at midnight.)

1. What is the answer to this: forward, I'm heavy, but backwards I am not?

2. Which letter of the alphabet flies, sings and stings?

3. Which numbers from 1-100 have the letter 'A"in their spellings?

4. Larry's father has five sons named Ten, Twenty, Thirty, Forty. . .Guess the name of the fifth?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

1) ?

2) B

3) None

4) Zero ?

You've got me curious Pam; I KNOW I'm gonna feel like a dummy when I see the answers. LOL

Jenn said...

1. ton
2. b
3. One thousand is the first number that has the letter a in it.
4. Larry

Fiona McGier said...

1-ton
2-B
3-None
4-Larry.

Anonymous said...

1. didn't get this one
2. I'd say a "B" although I'm not sure about the singing part.
3. I don't think any of them do.
4. Larry


meggins