Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Book Signing This Saturday, August 20th at Twice Told Tales in Gloucester, Virginia




































I'm having a book release party for my new release, Virginia's Haunted Historic Triangle: Williamsburg, Yorktown, Jamestown, and Other Haunted Locations, at Twice Told Tales Bookstore in Gloucester, Virginia this Saturday, August 20, 2011. The time is 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and the address is 6658 Main Street. For directions and more information, the bookstore's phone number is 804-693-9209. Come in and besides getting a singed copy, be entered for my giveaway of a basket of goodies, including a $10 gift certificate to the bookstore. You do not have to be present to win, but I will draw the winner at the end of my signing. Twice Told Tales



Call the bookstore if you can not make to reserve a signed copy for you to pick up another day, or to be sure copies of my other books will be there too, besides the new release.

No comments: