Thursday, June 21, 2018

Author Appearance at Indie Urban Lit Fest at Richmond Library June 23, 2018

I'll be at the Indie Urban Lit Fest this Saturday, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The free event will be held at the main branch of the Richmond Public Library, 101 Franklin Street, Richmond, Virginia 23219. I will only have copies of my indie urban fantasy novel, How the Vortex  Changed My Life, for sale and signing. I will have copies of my other books in my tote with me-just ask me. But "Vortex" will be on the table only. Along with Larry--so do take a selfie with him and share on social media. 



 About it: The event will feature 50 independently published authors of urban fiction, romance, poetry, memoir, and motivational writing. Special guests include best-selling authors Nikki Turner, K’wan, and Silk White. Writing and publishing workshops, meet and greet with authors, book sales, and panel discussions will be held throughout the day, with live music by Tiara & Andrew and poetry performances in library park from 1-4. This event is free and open to the public. For more on it: http://rvalibrary.org/indie-urban-lit-fest/indie-urban-lit-fest/ or call the library at 804-646-4867. Map of area, with the library in middle. 





No comments: