Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Interview With Richmond.Com About Haunted Richmond, Virginia Is Up Today!!!

My interview about Haunted Richmond, Virginia is up at Richmond.com, so being an Internet site anyone in the world can read it. Here is a bit of what the reporter said:

from Richmond.com:
I have a confession to make. I believe in ghost stories.I believe in haunted houses, evil possessions and ghosts that refuse to crossover. What can I say? I'm a part of the "Poltergeist," "Halloween" and "Pet Sematary" generation – ghost stories were just part of the package.But for Richmond writer Pamela Kinney, ghost stories are more than just a few scary tales from childhood -- they're her livelihood.In her latest book "Haunted Richmond" Kinney takes readers on a spine-chilling tour of a city that is full of history and, it turns out, hauntings.

Read the rest of the interview at


http://richmond.com/ae/output.aspx?Article_ID=4862905&Vertical_ID=127&tier=1&position=1

No comments: