Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Recap of Life Through Literature…Where Characters Come to Life” Festival



As you see from the photo, I spoke at the Life Through Literature…"Where Characters Come to Life” Festival given by the Petersburg Library. Held in Popalor Lawn Park in Petersburg, Virginia Saturday, May 31st, it was at 2:30PM, and the day very hot and humid. But I enjoyed talking to the audience and answering questions posted to me. I talked about Haunted Richmond, Virginia, telling some of the stories in the chapters and even about doing ghost hunting with Virginia Society for Paranormal Education and Research and Central Virginia Psychic Development and Paranormal Research. Afterwards, my husband and I drove home, but not before checking out the two tables they had full of books the library was giving away for free to anyone.

No comments: