Monday, June 01, 2009

Join Me at Fantasci 2009 in Chesapeake, Virginia Saturday, June 6th

I'll be a writer guest at Fantasci 2009 (science fiction/fantasy/horror one-day convention) at the Chesapeake Central Library Saturday, June 6, 2009, 9:00AM to 5:00PM. The address is 298 Cedar Road
Chesapeake, VA 23322 Library's phone number: (757) 410- 7120 And the website:
It is free to attend. I will be on the first panel at 10AM to 11AM, talking about writing nonfiction ghost books, joined by author Theresa Bane, who is the author of Haunted Historic Greensboro. Afterwards, I'll be at my table all day, selling and signings all my books, including Haunted Virginia: Legends, Myths and True Tales. This will be its launch for a convention. I only have so many left, so a good time to get it if can't catch me later at any bookstore signings.

No comments: