Monday, June 15, 2009

Review of Fantasy and Science Fiction's August/September Issue


I am blogging about the August/September 2009 issue of
Fantasy & Science Fiction Magazine. Having had old issues I use to have a subscription for plus those I've gotten free at conventions, I was pleasantly surprised when this issue came in the mail. It was much fatter, almost the size of a trade paperback book. Seeing that it was switched to a bi-monthly publication, I think they have a winner in this. Not much more than the old issues I used to get, it really is a steal.
With novelets by authors like Sean McMullen and Melinda M. Snodgrass and short stories and poems, plus articles on films to look for, books and more, the magazine was enjoyable. My fave story was "The Art of the Dragon."
Just right for
any fantasy and scifi reader lazing on a hammock in the shade or at the beach.
So if you looking for your chance to check it out, go to
www.fandsf.com
I give the magazine an At.

No comments: