Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Guest at Marscon This Upcoming Weekend

I'll be an author guest at Marscon at the Holiday Inn Patriot 3032 Richmond Road in Williamsburg, Virginia from Friday, January 14th through Sunday, January 16th. The con registration opens at on Friday.

I'll be doing two panels on Friday night--first one at 8PM where two other authors, Tony Ruggiero and Danny Birt, and I will be reading from our works plus doing book signings afterwards, and at 11PM I will be talking about the "Shivering World of Paranormal Research" with fellow Schiffer ghost book authors, Cheralyn Lambeth and Theresa Bane.
On Saturday at 2PM I'll be sharing the limelight as my pseudonym, Sapphire Phelan with Author Guest of Honor Shannon Butcher on "Putting the Speculative in Romance."

The three-day science fiction/fantasy/horror convention will also have other panels, workshops, costumes, parties, a dealer's room full of goodies, preformances and more.

No comments: