Sunday, May 01, 2011

Arggh! I'm Signing at Pirate Weekend at Regal Cinema's Pirate Weekend May 20th and 21st















































I have an unique opportunity and letting you all know that I will be signing my ghost book, Haunted Virginia: Legends, Myths and True Tales at Regal Cinema's Commonwealth 20 Theater's PIRATE WEEKEND May 20th (6:00 p.m. to 10:00p.m.) and May 21st (Noon to 10:00 p.m.). I have a whole chapter on pirate ghosts, legends and even on Blackbeard, in the book--"Yo Ho Ho! Pirate Tales of Virginia."




So come on by and see "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" at the theater and check out the cool piratey stuff going on there, and get a signed copy of Haunted Virginia from me. And if you already have a copy, bring it by and I'll be glad to sign it for you, too! Just look for the lady dressed as pirate Anne Bonney at her table.

No comments: