Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Story Out, Poem Takes Third Place and Upcoming Chat

First, I want to congratulate Loretta Wilson for winning the download of Crimson Promise I gave away at my Halloween Party Chat at the Lady Aibell chatroom. I will be chatting as gurest author at Brenda Williamson's Romance Party Yahoo listgroup this upcoming Friday, November 3rd from 11AM to 4PM EST. Please come chat with me. I'll be posting excerpts from much of my published works out and coming out, both by Pamela K. Kinney and Sapphire Phelan. Plus we'll talk about tenacled monsters, werewolves, vampires, aliens, hot, naked men and other cool stuff. Plus I'll have giveaways.
So come on by and let's have some fun.
My black humor horror flash fiction, "Werewolf for Hire" came out yesterday at ScienceFictionFantasyHorror.com. You can read it for free at
Werewolf For Hire.
I also won third place in the Wild Child's 2006 Poetry Contest witn "Costumed Scare"!
You can read the poem, along with the first place and second place winners at
Wild Child Publishing.Com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://fehamwph.com/hjwq/baki.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://sbphruug.com/ojmr/fmnm.html]Cool site[/url]