Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Have Book Signings Tonight and Saturday, February 21st

I have two book signings this week. The first one is tonight at Short Pump Barnes and Noble. I'll be talking about "Social Media for the Author Before and After" to the Virginia Writers Club and will do a signing after. This is at 6:30PM and the address for the bookstore is 11640 W. Broad St., Richmond, VA, 23233 and the phone number is 804-360-0103. The event is free and opened to others outside of VWC. It will be upstairs.
The second one is a book signing at Walden's Bookstore in Virginia Center Commons this Saturday, February 21st, 1:00pm to 3:00pm. The address is 10101 Brook Road Glen Allen, Virginia 23059 804-262-9479. I'll be signing copies of Haunted Richmond, Virginia, along with hopefully copies of Shifting Desires, that I have a novella in by my pseudonym, Sapphire Phelan. Author Sammie Jo Moresca will be sharing the signing with me, signing copies of Smolder.
Do come by and say hi. And if you have copies of my book and they're not signed, bring them by and i will do that for you.

No comments: