Friday, December 04, 2015

Book Signing at Books, Beads and More in Mechanicsville, Virginia December. 5, 2015

Catch me tomorrow, from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Books, Beads and More. Not just a bookstore that has new and plenty of used books, but also sells crafts, art, and handmade jewelry by local artisans.  I will sign as both Pamela K. Kinney (includes the new nonfiction ghost book, Paranormal Petersburg, Virginia, and the Tri-Cities Area, and the anthology, Nightmares and Echoes 2: The Return, that includes my horror story, "Silence."), and as my pseudonym, Sapphire Phelan my erotic urban fantasy novel, The Witch and The Familiar, and a new anthology, Shivers and Lace that includes a new erotic paranormal, "Pick Up Date," by me.

The address for Books, Beads and More is 8324 Bell Creek Road, Ste. 100, Mechanicsville, Virginal 23116. They are conveniently located near Henrico and Richmond, of Pole Green Road. Their phone number is 804-730-2665. 






No comments: