Friday, May 26, 2017

Catch Me at the Science Fiction Yard Sale May 27, 2017 in Virginia Beach, Virginia

I'll be at the Starfleet Atlantic Science Fiction Yard Sale tomorrow, May 27, 2017, in Virginia Beach, Virginia, selling and signing my books and some of the Paranormal World Seekers DVDs. These will be at their regular prices.

I will also have some used books, a giant-sized adult coloring book never colored inside, plus some other things at yard sale prices. I will even have an Alien: Covenant poster for sale.

The address, plus phone number for directions and more is below. There will be other vendors there too, including other authors. All selling things to do with science fiction, fantasy, and horror. Rain date is June 3rd and it that happens, I won't be there due to other commitments, but the last news I had, the storm isn't hitting until after the yard sale.





No comments: