Friday, July 18, 2008

In Two Weeks I'll Be Signing at Hanover Book Festival




I'll be signing along with fellow authors at the HANOVER BOOK FESTIVAL Saturday, August 2, 2008. The festival will opened to the public in from 10:30AM to 2:30PM. It'll be in the Mechanicsville VFW Post 9808 7168 Flag Lane Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111.
I'll be selling and signing copies of Haunted Richmond ( check out the book trailer at
Haunted Richmond Book Trailer ), some horror anthologies I have stories in, and a sweet super hero romance short story download by my pseudonym, Sapphire Phelan, for sale at Amazon on CD, so you can get this signed. I won't have other romances by Sapphire Phelan for sale as no erotic this year, but will \keep them in my suitcase and if you come to me wanting one I will sell it, just ask me.
I will have also postcard promos on Shifting Desires that will be out, but I won't have enough time to order and get copies by then, so I will hand out signed postcards and bookmarks if you want one.

No comments: