Sunday, January 03, 2010

Haunted Crawford Road Bridge at Night


This none did not have orbs or anything out of the ordinary on it. I do have some of those, but since I am working on the third ghost book, they will most likely end up in there. This is Crawford Road Bridge in York County, Virginia, at about 7PM Saturday night. It was freezing cold and the place felt creepy. I felt as if I was being watched. And yes, I did get some orbs--one very brillant--in some pictures.
Later, we got to where the Cohoke light has been seen, then drove home. I haven't listened to the evps on my digital recorder yet.

3 comments:

Patty said...

Your braver than me. I don't go down that road at night..Creepy! Let me know if you get anything on the EVP

Pamela K. Kinney said...

I can say I did. Need to clean it up if can to see if make out the word. But I did not say it and no one else with me. Hubby was in the car, keeping it running and staying warm.

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you plan to go back out there. My boyfriend and I have investigated that road many times as we are the founders of Southampton Ghost Finders and used to live in Newport News. I have a photo that I have taken that shows a smokey figure in a long dress. We have had many experiences out there and would be glad to go out there one night with you if you would like some company.