Saturday, January 09, 2010

Sorry My Book Signing Was Cancelled Today


I want to apologize if anyone came to my book signing today at Walden's Bookstore in Virginia Center Commons in Glen Allen, Virginia. I was there at 12:30p.m. and told them I was there for my book signing at 1:00. Well, good news for me, they sold out all copies of my books. Bad news for those wanting a signed one today: no signing. I wish they had contacted me at least yesterday, or when I talked to the manager a couple of weeks ago, she had said they were doing a going out-of-business sale. I would have cancelled then and posted it.
I had seen in my Romance Writers of America magazine that Borders was closing 200 Waldens, but the manager never told me theirs was one of them. Next time, I promise to call night before to make sure the signing is still going on and will post it on my blog, MySpace, FaceBook, and website that it isn't, if that happens.
I promise I will be at Marscon next week in Williamsburg. I will be sharing a table with fellow author, Cheralyn Lambeth who will be selling and signing copies of her book, Haunted Theatres of the Carolinas, in the Authors/Artists Alley in the big main room at the Holiday Inn Patriot.
I'll have copies of fourteen copies of Haunted Virginia: Legends, Myths and True Tales and four copies of Haunted Richmond, Virginia, plus copies of fictional stories of mine in anthologies and more.
Marscon 2010 will be held January 15-17th at the Holiday Inn Patriot, 3032 Richmond Road, Williamsburg, VA. 23185. For directions to the hotel or to reserve a room, call the hotel at 1-757-565-2600. And to get the Marscon rate, do mention it to Reservations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I think the list inform should have more info then it has.