Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Next week, I'll be doing two book signings, one in a bookstore, the other two days later at a book festival, both in Richmond, Virginia area.

Thursday, July 30, 2009, I'll be chatting about and signing Haunted Virginia: Legends, Myths and True Tales and Haunted Richmond, Virginia at Fountain Bookstore in Historic Shockoe Slip 1312 E. Cary St.Richmond, VA 23219 12:30 to 2:30PM. http://www.fountainbookstore.com/

On Saturday, August 1, 2009, I'll be joining 50 other authors and publishers in selling and signing at the Hanover Book Festival 10:00P.M. to 2:00P.M. at the VFW Post 9808 Building 7168 Flag Lane Mechanicsville, Virginia http://www.hanoverbookfestival.com
I will have copies of Haunted Virginia: Legends, Myths and True Tales, 5 copies of Haunted Richmond, Virginia, couple of my chapbook of four fiction ghost stories, Beyond the Four Walls, 2 copies of the anthology, World Outside the Window (have fictional ghost story, Misery Loves Company in this), 1 copy of trade paperback of the scary anthology by Shroud Publishing (I have a story in this) Northern Haunts: 100 Terrifying New England Tales.
I write erotic romance as Sapphire Phelan and will have them with me in container behind table, so ask if want one of those. This is a family event, so otherwise, I will not have the erotic stuff out.

No comments: