Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Weird Wednesdays


























I decided that Wednesdays from now on will be Weird Wednesdays, starting today. Another author does this and asks for captions. So I am going to ask the readers here to leave a caption for this photo in the comments. Let's see if you can leave a weird caption for a weird picture.

I will post the winner of the caption in the blog the next day.No prize, just for the glory of it. But I bet there are lots of writers out there with warped imaginations!

10 comments:

Angela said...

OK the only thing I could think of for the Ronald picture was "Reject Ronald!" LOL

The looks on the kids faces is 100% priceless LOL

Denise Golinowski said...

Muttering, sotto voce -

Damn Advertising Executives! "We want something fresher, something more in touch with today's consumer," they say. Lattes, my ass! I'll touch YOUR consumer...damn advertising agency.

Krazikat said...

He'll do ANYTHING to keep Micky D's on top!!

Pamela K. Kinney said...

Loving the comments so far. LOL

Willie said...

The latest victim of Mayor McCheese's budget cuts.

Pamela K. Kinney said...

Love that last comment! LOL

DanielleThorne said...

I know I'm a day late but I have to say that the first thing I thought of was Mad Clown's Disease. Too many hamburgers? And I agree, the expressions on the kids' faces is hilarious.

D. Sullivan said...

What happens when icons of industry go bad.

*VEG*

Debi

Marci Baun said...

Yes, I'm a day late, but my thought was: Damn clowns stuffed the car too full again!

Anonymous said...

Boy, the economy is really bad. Even Ronald McDonald is homeless.