Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm Signing at Hanover Book Festival This Saturday

Saturday, August 1, 2009, I'll be joining 50 other authors and publishers in selling and signing at the Hanover Book Festival 10:00P.M. to 2:00P.M. at the VFW Post 9808 Building 7168 Flag Lane Mechanicsville, Virginia. The book signing event is free. My table is #32. http://www.hanoverbookfestival.com/

I will have copies of Haunted Virginia: Legends, Myths and True Tales, 5 copies of Haunted Richmond, Virginia, couple of my chapbook of four fiction ghost stories, Beyond the Four Walls, 2 copies of the anthology, World Outside the Window (have fictional ghost story, Misery Loves Company in this), 1 copy of trade paperback of the scary anthology (I have a story in this) Northern Haunts: 100 Terrifying New England Tales.

No comments: