Thursday, October 28, 2010

Book Signing Tonight in Richmond, Book Talk/Signing in Virginia Beach Saturday, Oct. 30th

































Tonight, I will be signing copies of Haunted Richmond, Virginia and Haunted Virginia: Legends, Myths and True Tales 6:00 to 8:00 PM at Barnes and Noble @ Chesterfield Towne Center 11500 Midlothian Turnpike Richmond. For directions orn if can't make it but want a signed copy to be held for you, call the book store: 804-794-6640.






Saturday, October 30th 1:00 to 2:30PM I will be doing a book talk about the hauntings of Virginia at the Virginia Beach Central Library 4100 Virginia Beach Blvd. Virginia Beach. Afterwards be selling and signing copies of Haunted Virginia: Legends, Myths and True Tales and my fiction book, Spectre Nightmares and Visitations. Since it will be me selling them, I accept checks and cash only, no credit. Sorry.
You will need to register by phone for this free event:757-385-0105.

No comments: